1.20.2009

Introduction

Hi :) My blog is about the geography of musical theatre. I will be looking at alot of very famous and popular musicals and researching where they orginated and the countries that they came from. I will be looking at musicals mainly from London's west end and broadway in New York and telling you about the geography behind the shows that we all love so much such as The Sound of Music, Grease, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, The Lion King and Hairspray.. When I talk about the Geography of Musicals I will be talking about the country and the time in which the story of the musical is set and i will be looking at different aspects of the shows to see how this setting is put across on the stage. Enjoy!
(image-http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll43/davidm1992/Musicalpic.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment